TSFA 2019 Legislative Conference – November 13
The Tennessee Smoke Free Association is holding our 2019 annual pre-legislative conference on Wednesday, November 13th. This is the most critical time for the vapor industry. We invite all Tennessee vapor industry to participate and see what the TSFA has been doing and our future plans and strategy.
- PAC update
- Vapor retailer state licensing
- Budget Update
- Legislature Education Training
- PR Update and upcoming projects
- 2020 Proposals & Lobby Strategy
- Networking & Fellowship
- Featured speakers Erika Vick (Bass, Berry, & Sims PLC) and Megan Crisp (Crisp Communications)
- Guest speaker Lindsey Stroud with Heartland Institute
Lunch with be provided
Important: For security reasons, the Pinnacle Building will not allow anyone in that is not on the RSVP list. Please be sure to RSVP, including the names of each person attending with you, via email to Lana James at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there. For questions and information, you may contact 423-903-2023.
Facebook Event information can be found here.
Saturday, December 1st at 10:0o am
The Pinnacle at Symphony Place
150 Third Ave South, Suite 2800