TSFA 2018 Legislative Conference – December 1
The Tennessee Smoke Free Association is holding our 2018 annual pre-legislative conference on Saturday, December 1st. The conference is open to all Tennessee vapor industry. We encourage you to attend!
We are on the verge of creating a Political Action Committee for legislative influence and we will be discussing in depth the licensing bill for independent vapor shops in the state – ATTENDANCE IS IMPORTANT.
- PAC formation
- Vapor retailer state licensing
- Budget Update
- Lobby update and upcoming session
- PR Update and upcoming projects
- Election Results
- Featured speakers Erika Vick (Bass, Berry, & Sims PLC) and Megan Crips (Crisp Communications)
- Guest speaker James Jarvis with OHVTA
- Guest speakers Tony Abboud and Jake Butcher with Vapor Technology Association (VTA)
Coffee and light pastries will be served in the morning, along with a light lunch at noon.
Important: For security reasons, the Pinnacle Building will not allow anyone in that is not on the RSVP list. Please be sure to RSVP, including the names of each person attending with you, via email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there. For questions and information, you may contact 423-903-2023.
Facebook Event information can be found here.
Saturday, December 1st at 10:0o am
Pinnacle Building – Bass, Berry & Sims
150 Third Ave South, Suite 2800